The six women, along with their children and grandchildren, have been living in a camp for former Islamic State fighters and their families.
Logistics are being negotiated between Kurdish and Syrian officials for the 10-hour drive from the Al Roj refugee camp to Damascus, multiple media outlets, including the ABC, have reported.
The group is then likely to board flights to Australia.
Four women and nine children arrived in Sydney and Melbourne earlier in May after spending almost two weeks in the Syrian capital.
Australian Border Force arrested three of the women when they arrived in Australia.
Two are facing charges relating to slavery, and the other has been charged with joining a terrorist organisation and travelling to a declared conflict zone. All three remain in custody.
The Australian government would provide no help to another group of so-called ISIS brides, Prime Minister Anthony Albanese told ABC Radio on Wednesday.
"There wasn't a government person on the plane (with the previous cohort), because we weren't providing any assistance, and won't," he said.
"If there have been any breaches of Australian law, they will face the full force of the law, which is what happened to people when they arrived back just a couple of weeks ago.
"The US State Department has been very keen on people leaving those camps."
Opposition immigration spokesman Jonno Duniam told Sky News he believed the government had not gone far enough in stopping the women returning.
"They are the government. They can do something about it. I don't buy the story that they're running, that they can't stop them from coming back. They can and they should," he said.
"The fact that there was a brief of evidence available to authorities to arrest these people on arrival, yet it wasn't enough to apply a temporary travel ban or revoke a travel document like a passport, beggars belief."
The women are leaving at the same time as Kurdish fighters, known as the Syrian Democratic Forces, are losing large areas of their territory to Syrian state forces.
Al Roj, in the northeast tip of Syria, is one of the only areas it still holds.
A group of 34 women and children tried to leave in February but they were turned around.