Fears supporters would turn their backs on the men's team when they took to the field after the women were unfounded, with large numbers donning the red and white at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Sunday.
The women's team attracted a crowd of 16,672 fans, doubling the previous attendance record while the men's side recorded its lowest crowd of the season at the SCG of 30,058.
Sydney's previous low mark was 33,413, with every other home crowd over 35,000 and six attendances of 40,000 or more.
Several fans told AAP they still supported the club despite feeling disappointed in players involved in the scandal.
"We support the club wholeheartedly," Swans supporter Russell Le-Guier said.
"The club itself is what this is about, not the individual players, they'll come and go over the years, but it's the club itself that we support."
Rosalie Le-Guier said she'd be cheering just as loud, if not louder than usual when the men took the field.
"You don't punish the boys in the rest of the team," she said.
"We're here to support the club. We're here to support the rest of the players."
Another Swans fan, Kate Hipsley said she wouldn't be walking out of the stadium.
"As far as we know, the men playing in the men's game have not done anything wrong and they will be hurting as well," she said.
"I don't care about the premiership - it's more important than premierships - you care for the culture of the team, which has taken a huge hit."
Supporter David McGilchrist said he was generally happy with how the club had dealt with the scandal, despite being disappointed.
"I'm disappointed and I've got a bit of anger now as well of what's happened, but a lot of disappointment and massive shock," he said.
"But I'm here to support the support the girls, the men, the club."
Five Swans, including elite players Isaac Heeney and Chad Warner, have been suspended for the remainder of the AFL season for breaching the club's standards on drinking and staying out late.
None have been arrested or charged, as Sex Crimes Squad detectives continue to investigate.
Three women allegedly at the centre of the sexual assault scandal remain fearful and in hiding as they consider potential civil claims.
It's understood the women joined players at East Melbourne's Pullman Hotel after the Swans' win over Essendon last Sunday night.
One of the trio, who has engaged personal injury specialists Slater and Gordon, was navigating an "incredibly traumatic experience", according to senior attorney Jackson Pannam.
He says the firm has been asked to determine whether the woman, who has put multiple sexual assault allegations to police, has grounds to file a civil claim.
Mr Pannam said the woman contacted police immediately after the alleged assaults and her world had been turned upside down.
Another law firm is also reportedly helping two of the women prepare to launch action in the Victorian Supreme Court.
''We are currently investigating the circumstances and preparing to commence legal proceedings against the club and potentially the individuals involved,'' Carbone Lawyers partner Manny Carbone told The Age on Friday.
Fellow lawyer John Karantzis said the two women he represented were suffering severe stress and anxiety and feared for their lives after being subjected to "abhorrent actions".
"There's a lot of interest in this case and they are literally in hiding and they are suffering," he told Melbourne radio station 3AW.
Mr Karantzis claimed more than five men were in the room at the Pullman but refused to comment when asked if coaches were present.
The Swans have "categorically" denied any of their staff were in the hotel room and said none are involved in the investigation.
The AFL's integrity unit is also investigating.
1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732)
National Sexual Abuse and Redress Support Service 1800 211 028